Tuesday, July 6, 2010
just a-runnin'
Only got in 3 this morning, which is better than nothing I suppose. It has become sooooooooooo boring! I've run around this neighborhood and the one adjacent that I can run it all in my sleep! ;) My motivation is out the window, and I can think of a different excuse everyday not to get up and go. Sigh. Maybe I could run it backwards? Can you imagine? Seriously though, I need to add something to my workout...and soon. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know how to fix that, but I hear ya. I have to at least have some music- but the only thing that has been keeping me going on my walking is the good company that comes with me. Yesterday- my SIL overslept AND I forgot my earbuds for the iPod and I was bored to tears. It was a chore to just get 2 miles in. If you figure out a good trick, let me know!
I'd recommend a couple if things. First (the obvious), vary your course. Don't always run at the same place. I know it takes time and effort, but I think it's worth it. Second, vary your type if workout. Don't always just do a few miles at a monotonous pace. Mix in intervals, speed workouts, and hills. You'll become a better runner, and be a lot less bored.
Post a Comment