Folks, there is a REASON we finish college right out of high school! The older you get, the harder it is to learn and retain information. Then there are the life factors (getting married, working, having kids) that put additional strain on one's ability to be a success in college. This week, I took two exams, a quiz, wrote a paper, participated in an online discussion and completed four assignments. Did I stress that...THIS WEEK!? My brain is about to ooze out my ears. Seriously. I have another exam this Thursday, and have to keep up in my other classes.
A lesson here? Definitely...I started this venture for many reasons. The first...I have been convicted to create margin for my family. Thanks, Craig. Second...I want to be an example to my children, showing them that I value an education and hard work and that I finish what I start. They are young now, but I pray that one day they do see these things and never take for granted the time they have when they are young.
On a side note...I took a test today that was totally stressing me. I have had facts and dates running through my head for a week now getting ready for this thing. I started the test feeling I wasn't totally prepared, but I breezed through...and got 100% of the answers correct (50 questions)! I was totally flipping out, thinking there must be some mistake. But it wasn't...I aced it. I was yelling and jumping up and down, and my boys thought I was totally INsane! But they hugged me and shared my excitement! It was AH-MAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment