This is an oldie from a place I used to "blog", but it is still so true, so I thought I would share it again here...
I detest socks. Not only do I detest wearing the darn things, but I don't like to wash them or mate then once they are clean and dry. I leave them for last when I am folding laundry. Most of the time, I just leave them in the basket and let them accumulate. I can justify this because everyone has plenty of socks and it seems they will never run out. But run out, they do. And when there are no socks, there is usually a lot of complaining around our house. It's not always about the socks, necessarily. But there is complaining, nonetheless. I wonder if there is some cosmic reason my family complains more when there are no socks. The end.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment