Thursday, April 22, 2010
on the road again
After a week running hiatus due to a nasty stomach bug, I returned to the running trail today. I must admit that I was dreading it. When I have missed even one day in the past, it has been hard to get back out there and settle in. I think it only took me the first 5 minutes to feel "good". Almost right away, I started feeling a stitch in my side. (I haven't had this pain since I started running a couple of months ago!) Weird. I was worried I'd have to bail on my sweet running buddy early, but I hung in there. We parted ways at the two mile mark, but I hung in there another .60 miles before I decided I better not push it anymore. After all, I was running on fumes. Still haven't been able to eat much...hoping today is the day! I miss food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment