the whole gang

the whole gang

Thursday, March 25, 2010

rainy run

I just realized I didn't post about my Tuesday run, but it was pretty uneventful. It was a dark "warm" morning (43 degrees, as opposed to the around freezing temps I'm used to.) I struggled a little, but felt great once the run was over. Today, I was ready to go! It was hard for me to get out of bed because I went to bed too late and stuffed myself full of Ted's, but I wasn't about to miss. It was a windy rainy dark morning. The wind and rain stung my face when I had to run directly into it, but when it was at my back, I felt warm and toasty! I'm a little sore now, as I pushed myself to run longer than usual and ended up going a whopping 3.71 miles! That's my farthest distance to date! I would like to try 4 on Saturday...think I'll just see how I feel after 3. I'm so ready for this 5k thing! BRING IT ON!

No comments: