the whole gang

the whole gang

Sunday, May 16, 2010

the running adventure continues

So...yes, I'm still running.  I just haven't had time to write about it.  Kids, husband, church, birthdays, housework, travel, finals...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. :D  I am up to running 4-5 miles without stopping/walking.  There are times when I don't have time to run that far, but I have made it a point to never run less than 3.  I am at a stage where I am finally starting to see physical results from my hard work.  I have lost weight and my shape is definitely changing.  Both of these things are very exciting for me, as for the first few months, I saw absolutely no change at all!

Tomorrow begins another adventure for me...stop back by to find out what it is!

1 comment:

Tandamaguire said...

Thank you for your sweet comments. I am so proud of you sticking with running! 4 to 5 miles is Amazing!